CUMBERLAND PHARMACEUTICALS TO ANNOUNCE FIRST QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
A conference call and live internet webcast will be held on
The company's portfolio of FDA-approved brands includes:
- Acetadote® (acetylcysteine) injection, for the treatment of acetaminophen poisoning;
- Caldolor® (ibuprofen) injection, for the treatment of pain and fever;
- Kristalose® (lactulose) for oral solution, a prescription laxative, for the treatment of constipation;
- Omeclamox®-Pak, (omeprazole, clarithromycin, amoxicillin) for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection and related duodenal ulcer disease;
- RediTrex® (methotrexate) injection, for the treatment of active rheumatoid, juvenile idiopathic and severe psoriatic arthritis, as well as disabling psoriasis;
- Sancuso® (granisetron) transdermal system, for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving certain types of chemotherapy treatment;
- Vaprisol® (conivaptan) injection, to raise serum sodium levels in hospitalized patients with euvolemic and hypervolemic hyponatremia; and
- Vibativ® (telavancin) injection, for the treatment of certain serious bacterial infections including hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated bacterial pneumonia, as well as complicated skin and skin structure infections.
The company also has a series of Phase II clinical programs underway evaluating its ifetroban product candidate in patients with cardiomyopathy associated with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy ("DMD"), Systemic Sclerosis ("SSc") and Aspirin-Exacerbated Respiratory Disease ("AERD").
For more information on Cumberland's approved products, including full prescribing information, please visit links to the individual product websites, which can be found on the company's website at www.cumberlandpharma.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cumberland-pharmaceuticals-to-announce-first-quarter-2022-financial-results-301538870.html
Investor Contact: Shayla Simpson, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, (615) 255-0068; Media Contacts: Molly Aggas, Dalton Agency, (704) 641-6641; Emily Kent, Dalton Agency, (615) 515-4885