Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Announces Senior Music Industry Executive Joins Its Board Of Directors
Mr. Galante is recognized as a music industry leader, having played a key role in developing the careers of some of the top music artists in the world, including
He began his career at RCA Records in
"We are delighted to welcome
Mr. Galante's appointment to Cumberland's Board as an independent director is effective
The Company's portfolio of
- Acetadote® (acetylcysteine) Injection, for the treatment of acetaminophen poisoning;
- Caldolor® (ibuprofen) Injection, for the treatment of pain and fever;
- Kristalose® (lactulose) for Oral Solution, a prescription laxative, for the treatment of chronic and acute constipation;
- Omeclamox®-Pak, (omeprazole, clarithromycin, amoxicillin) for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection and related duodenal ulcer disease;
- Vaprisol® (conivaptan) Injection, to raise serum sodium levels in hospitalized patients with euvolemic and hypervolemic hyponatremia;
- Ethyol® (amifostine) Injection, for the reduction of xerostomia (dry mouth) in patients undergoing post-operative radiation treatment for head and neck cancer and the renal toxicity associated with the administration of cisplatin in patients with advanced ovarian cancer;
- Totect®(dexrazoxane hydrochloride) Injection, for emergency oncology intervention, to treat the toxic effects of anthracycline chemotherapy in case of extravasation (drug leakage from the bloodstream into the tissues).
Cumberland's pipeline of product candidates includes:
- RediTrex™(methotrexate) Injection, an approval submission candidate for the treatment of active rheumatoid, juvenile idiopathic and severe psoriatic arthritis;
- Hepatoren® (ifetroban) Injection, a Phase II candidate for the treatment of critically ill patients suffering from liver and kidney failure associated with hepatorenal syndrome ("HRS");
- Boxaban®(ifetroban) Oral Capsules, a Phase II candidate for the treatment of asthma patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease ("AERD");
- Vasculan®(ifetroban) Oral Capsules, a Phase II candidate for the treatment of patients with the systemic sclerosis (SSc) form of autoimmune disease;
- Portaban®(ifetroban) Injection and Oral Capsules, a Phase II candidate for the treatment of patients with portal hypertension associated with liver disease.
For more information on Cumberland's products, including full prescribing information, please visit the individual product websites, which can be found on the Company's website www.cumberlandpharma.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cumberland-pharmaceuticals-announces-senior-music-industry-executive-joins-its-board-of-directors-300717343.html
Investor Contact: Erin Smith, Corporate Relations, (615) 255-0068; Media Contact: Jeff Bradford, the Bradford Group, (615) 515-4880